Thinking about coming to New Zealand on a Working Holiday visa? Make sure that you meet all the requirements!
- You are between (inclusive of) the ages 18 and 30.
- You have a passport from one of the following countries from the list below.
- You have enough money to support yourself on a working holiday (over $4,200), as well as purchase a return or onward travel ticket at the end of your working holiday.
- You are choosing to come to New Zealand mainly for a holiday.
Additionally, depending your personal circumstances, you may be asked to provide the following.
- Proof of health or health examinations.
- Police records that show you meet character requirements.
- You can apply for a Working Holiday Visa if you are between 18 and 35 in the case you are from one of the following countries: Argentina, Canada, Chile, Czech, Finland, Hungary, Slovakia, Uruguay.
- If you are from Canada or the UK, your Working Holiday Visa has a 23-month duration.
- If you are from Austria, Malaysia or Singapore, your Working Holiday Visa has a 6-month duration.
- If you have traveled around the world, depending the countries you’ve visited and the length of these visits, New Zealand Immigration could ask for Chest X-ray and blood test. For further information, click here.