If you are considering applying for a Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand, you must hold a valid passport from one of the countries below.
- Argentina, Austria
- Belgium, Brazil
- Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech
- Finland, France
- Hong Kong, Hungary
- Ireland, Israel, Italy
- Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg
- Malaysia, Malta, Mexico
- Netherlands, Norway
- Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal
- Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey
- United Kingdom, USA, Uruguay
If your country is not listed above, contact your embassy for options on how you may be able to travel or work in Australia.
The Working Holiday Visa has almost always a 12-month duration, except…
- If you are from Canada or the UK, your Working Holiday Visa has either a 12 or a 23-month duration.
- If you are from Austria, Malaysia or Singapore, your Working Holiday Visa has a 6-month duration.